Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ready for Some More Tables from the Big County Fair?

I've shared my baby shower table and the More Creative Bee's fair theme table, but I know you want to see some of the other entries, so here goes...

First up is a dinner for two on the Titanic.
 Lovely details on this table and on the gentleman's side a faux cigar glowing adds to it's elegant charm.

It includes a few Titanic documents and photographs (reproduction, I'm sure).

 The second table I'm sharing with you today is a Tuscan Sun Dinner Table.

 Love the colors and her linens were just beautiful.
 I really like her chargers too.  I got to chat with her briefly.  I think this might be her first time entering the fair competition.
 Her place cards were charming - the wine cork is a nice touch.

 Aren't the lemons a sweet touch?  I really like them!

 Another table had a floral fantasy look.  I'm afraid I can't remember their exact theme.


It had some pretty colors. 
The fourth table for today was an interpretation of the fair theme, A Passport to Fun.  (Yep, they were our competition.) 
It's funny because the MCB and I talked about doing a place setting from four different places around the world and this is exactly what he did.  (We got to meet his mother, but not the clever man that put this table together.)
There were place settings from China, 
from Spain, 
from France,  
and from Italy. 
 Don't you just love the centerpiece?  Cute little suitcases filled with little items from around the world.

And, it just wouldn't be the Big County Fair if there wasn't a Halloween table!
Why, yes, a Ghostly Glamorous Gala!

All the colors were black, silver, and white. 
They added a nice touch with the sparkles they glued to the rim of the plates.   


 The skeletons were a nice touch on the corners of the table.
And the centerpiece was a lovely murder of crows. 
 (Yes, I had to look up what a group of crows is called and how could I resist after I found out that little fact?)

I have a few more tables to share with you and I haven't even talked about the Christmas trees yet!  So much to share!  Plus Baby Bee and Reader Bee entered the junior table setting contest too.  I can't wait to share those with you!

Thank you for buzzing along with me and I'm working on a fun 3rd blogthday giveaway!  I think you're going to love it!

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing these tables, keep them coming! It's fun to see everyone's creativity. Can't wait to see Baby Bee & Reader Bees entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative bunch! I just love to see tablescapes... that Titanic table was really special... great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what great fun. All the tables were so creative and festive! The colors are all so pretty and a few very spooky.
    I really enjoyed your post.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!!! All of the table settings were fun to look at. Of course I love the halloween table the best. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing all the tables. I thought using the little suitcases was genius, but I didn't care for the different dishes! So I think you guys are going to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things have been so crazy lately that I have not been around to visit. Thinking of you and hoping everything is going well. Love the tables. Especially the ghostly one. How fun!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so great! I really enjoyed the different settings!
    Blessings, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ideas and great pictures! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.