Saturday, December 13, 2014

Have You Ever?

Have you ever found an etsy shop where you LOVE everything the seller makes???

Well, my dear friends, I have found one!  I am in LOVE!  (Shhhh…..what Worker Bee doesn't know can't hurt him, right?)

So.  I have to share this with you.  

First things first.  The name of the shop is – Slippin' Southern.

I'm not sure I've mentioned before, but both my grannies were from the south, so I do feel like I have a few southern sensibilities, although I dare not claim to be a real southerner.  

Enough of that.  
Let's get down to business and look at the fun and whimsical pretties!

 Santa grabbed my attention first...
 and then there was another one….
 and another one….
 and another.
Then I started poking around the Halloween signs….
 and found a couple more signs there that I might not be able to live without.
And then I had to check out the beach department…
 and found more treasures to drool over.
And then I had to check out the kitschy department (cause I love me some kitsch)…
I have a thing for giant flatware.   
But no need to worry about me.  
I can't be the only one with a thing for giant flatware, right?  
Right???  
And then there was the Southern charm department….
 and how am I going to resist this jadeite hobnail cake plate???  
I can't even begin to add up how much all of these things would cost, 
but a bee can buzz, 
true?

Well, you'll be the first one to know when I do get one of these fun folk art pieces!

Thanks for buzzing along with me!  
Always a treat to see you!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to check it out. Etsy sure has become a weakness for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that etsy shop is wonderful... I too have a weakness for oversized flatware ... I have a 2 ft long fork hanging over one doorway in my kitchen and a 2 ft long spoon hanging over the other one... we like to eat big - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm almost scared to go look at them again! I loved each one that you showed!
    OK, going to their shop right now! Thank you so much for telling us about them!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me to this shop. I'm dying over the jadeite cake stand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable stuff! The Santa, the star, so many cute things. Thanks for telling us about this shop. I'm headed over to take a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped in to wish The Bee Family a Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing that Etsy shop. I think I want it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.