Tuesday, October 8, 2013

All the Other Table Settings from the County Fair

Now you didn't think it was just the More Creative Bee and I entering these table setting contests, did you?

Why entries come from all over the county!  (and our county is over 6,000 square miles)

Want to see what some of the other entries?  I know you do!

Special Celebration (same category as me):

Birth of the Royal Baby Table
 Too cute!  Don't you just love the Paddington Bear?
And yes, this table earned 1st place.  The gold frame adds just the right royal touch. 

Bridal Shower
Yep!  This is my table.  Wanna' know more?  You can see more here.

Holiday:

Halloween
 I always love the Halloween tables.  They've all been quite glitzy in the last few years.
 Love the polka dot plates with the glittered spider and the little "poison" appetizer plates.
But my favorite thing about this table was the menu.  Just a simple chrome or silver platter with the menu printed in white on black.   

Mardi Gras:
 Ta da!  This Mardi Gras table was best of show.  Love how the linens and plates all coordinate with everything.  

 The menu frame was absolutely perfect for this table.  I wonder if they made it or bought it...

Christmas:
Somehow I only got one picture of this table - it was not a competitive table so no ribbon for it.


Fall:
Sisters' Brunch


I have a crush on those pumpkin dishes.  Can one actually have a crush on a dish? 
See?  I had to include another shot of those fun dishes!   



Formal Dinner:
Victorian Tea
Lovely cranberry glass and dishes. 

Some Other Category:
Circus
I must confess – I totally made up this category name because I'm not sure what category it was in.  

 There are so many fun touches on this table - from the popcorn box place cards, to the circus plates, to the animal crackers.
One of the nicest touches was the merry-go-round centerpiece.  Hard to tell here in the picture, but it was going round and round the whole time.  So cute!

Fair Theme:
Celebrating 130 Years
And this is the last table - my friend the More Creative Bee was mostly in charge of this one. You can read more about it here.

Thanks for buzzing in to see our table settings.
I can't wait to show you how Baby Bee and Reader Bee did in the Jr. Division.



Joining the party at Between Naps on the Porch!

1 comment:

  1. I can see why the Royal table received 1st prize!
    I do thing the designer of the circus table had a lot of imagination too!
    It sure looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.