Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Road Trip!

Spring Break everyone!  What do you do during Spring Break?  Why ROAD TRIP!

Sewing Bee (mom), Fabulous Phyllis (proprietress of Sawdust and Stitches), and I went to.....

Vintage and Vogue in Campbell, California.

Not sure where I'm talking about?

Have you ever visited Cindy over at My Romantic Home?  

Well, it's one of her favorite shops in her home town and Fabulous Phyllis has been wanting to go there for a loooooooooong time.

Yes, we went to

(drumroll)
Vintage and Vogue!

I'll post more tomorrow and show you the early birthday present I got from the Sewing Bee for my birthday (which isn't until September - I'm hoping she'll forget that she already got me a present - hee, hee, hee - uh oh!  she reads my blog - drat, I'm caught).

Thanks for buzzin' by!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great Spring break...I love to garage sale around this time...Thekids have been going to the beach, a friends houseand swimming, sleep overs and we went back to The Children's Museum here.It's been fun..Next my son ismaking a trip to Washington State to stay with Family Friends. Me...Not too much though...just watching the kids ave gobs of fun...Happy Easter! Mica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like great fun for spring break. We tend to go on a winter break instead but I'm ready to hit some shops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.