Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oooops! I've Done It Again!

Yep!

I put one of my treasures up for sale on etsy.  Again.

But I'm okay with it this time.  
She got her moment of fame when I shared her on Show and Tell Friday over at Cindy's Romantic Home.  
It's time for her to find a new home with someone who will love her more than me.  
(I just can't help calling her "her." Wouldn't you do the same thing?)
I love my vintage, after all, but I don't want to end up on Hoarders!
(Although if you look in my garage, you might think it's too late.)

Wanna's see some other new items in my shop?
 Apparently I'm on some sort of vintage baby kick.
 Oh how I wish I'd found some of these things when Baby Bee was a wee little baby!
I kept telling friends and family I wanted a vintage nursery, but I don't think people quite got what that meant back in 2001.  If only I'd been a thrift shop doyenne in those days.  Ahhhhh.......now someone else can get these treasures for their vintage nursery!

Thanks so much for buzzing by!
Always such a treat to see you.


P.S.  So sorry if I made that Brittany Spears song start going through your mind.  Too late for me, it's on 24 hour repeat now!

P.P.S  Worker Bee just informed me I misspelled Britney Spears.  Here it is Worker Bee, spelled correctly, and that song is still running through my head.....not even the song, just the chorus.  Quick...give me another tune to have running through my head constantly!

1 comment:

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.