The Giveaway Palooza continues here at Sweet Bee Cottage!
We just wrapped up the Mary Engelbreit giveaway and now I'm starting my third giveaway of 2013!
One of my creative outlets these days has been cooking and I am just loving all the fun and funky things I've been seeing at World Market these days, so I found some cute items there I thought you might enjoy. And it wouldn't be a cooking giveaway without some recipes now would it? So I picked up a fun little BH&G magazine filled with One Pan recipes. Just what a buzzy family needs!
Included in this giveaway are:
•a sweet little turquoise bowl with great cottage style
•a cute little red cutting board (you know I'm just lovin' that red and aqua combo these days)
•a copy of One-Pan recipes from those folks over at Better Homes and Gardens
•and the most adorable little dishtowel this side of the Mississippi (do you see that cute little aqua ruffle on the bottom? and the chicken?)
Well here are the rules for this fun giveaway:
1. Leave a comment telling me what you enjoy to cook.
2. Be sure to let me know if you are a follower (of my blog, not in life - LOL) for a second chance (you can leave a comment for that).
3. For a third chance, post this giveaway on your blog, facebook, etc. and come back to leave me a comment.
4. Giveaway open to US and Canada only due to shipping costs. Sorry.
5. Giveaway ends on Saturday, March 2 at midnight PST.
Thanks so much for buzzing along with me in the kitchen! Tonight we are having Silk-Handkerchief Pasta with White Bolognese. It smells so delicious - wish you were here enjoying it with us.