Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mod Podge Factory Up and Running

Just checking in to let those of you who were worried I might not get everything on my list done for Baby Bee's Birthday Bash....that still might be a possibility.  Good thing no one will know what I planned, right?  Let's just keep that list from our last visit between you and me. 
Well, my biggest project is nearly finished.  They are all resting and getting prepared for tomorrow's sanding.  Yes the frames and the clothespins (yep, I added that little project) are all painted and decoupaged.  
Tomorrow will be a buzzy day and night!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll keep you posted on how the party turns out!  Don't worry - lots of pics coming!
 

9 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Have fun this weekend :) Happy Birthday to Baby Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable--you're so good to do all of these! Hope you have fun with all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to "bee" a fun party! I love all your creative ideas! Can't wait to see the pics.:)
    PS Welcome to The Hospitable Book Club! No dues, no obligations. Honey to join all you gotta do is read the book. I'll be announcing a new one in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep going with a smile!! Someone did something for us as children..and I all I remember were the complaints..how long..how hard..so many projects..thats all I really remember.On the other hand..my mema..always made the hardest projects and time consuming projects sound like fun and adventure..As an adult that is what I try to do. I wanted my children to look at these projects with love and joy. I think this is how you tackle things also. Your little bee will love everything!!!!

    Good luck..Cindy from Tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are well on your way! Such cheerful choices of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Bee, you have been especially buzzy! These things are adorable, as I'm sure your party will be! Keep on buzzing! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed that you're finding time for pictures and blogging about it! Ah, how our daily routines have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so exciting AND labor intensive. lol I am sure the girls will have a party to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My invite musta got lost in the mail! Seriously, what an awesome party. My sweet girl is 4 now, I can't wait to have a neat girlie party like that. BTW, what is Oriental Trading? We don't have that, it may be a good thing. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.