And here's the question....
Will I get it all done before the Cupcake party?
Here are the activities the girls will do:
1. Decorate a placemat for the party.
2. Make bracelets with these cute cupcake beads I found at Oriental Trading.
3. Decorate these cute cupcake shaped chipboards.
4. Decorate frames. (We'll print out a picture at the party for the frame.)
5. Decorate real cupcakes.
6. Play "Pass the Present." (Like "Hot Potato" but you pass a gift-wrapped prize instead. Every girl will "win" a round.)
7. Play "Sprinkle Relay Race." The girls will have to balance giant cupcake sprinkles (jelly beans) on a wooden spoon and race to fill a container with them.
8. Play "Guess and Win" game with a container full of candy.
9. Play "Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake." (This one is still up for approval by Baby Bee.)
10. Eat giant cupcake with ice cream.
11. Free play!
Here's what I (and some borrowed busy bees and my sweet Worker Bee) have to do to get this accomplished:
1. Paint and decoupage wooden frames.
2. Use Cricut to cut out little shapes and signs for the frames.
3. Assemble cupcake boxes.
4. Make cupcakes for decorating.
5. Make icing for decorating.
6. Prepare decorating station.
7. Make giant cupcake and frost.
8. Go grocery shopping.
9. Make kool-aid bottles. (I'll explain what I mean by that in later post.)
10. Make and assemble party signs from Dimple Prints.
11. Prepare bracelet making station.
12. Figure out how to decorate the cute cupcake chipboard shapes. Any ideas out there? Please let me know.
13. Prepare game materials. (jar, candy, "giant" sprinkles, wrap prizes, giant posterboard cupcake and cherries, hope that's all....)
14. Decorate for the party.
15. I'm sure this list will grow...it's just all I can think of right now!
I might steal that bath salt ball back after getting ready for this party!
Okay, rally round everybody because this can be done! It will take a lot of discipline (which means not visiting as many of my blog friends as I would like) and a lack of sleep, but it will be worth it for my Baby Bee. The things you do when you only have one. Yes, she's a little spoiled, but not in that materialistic way. She's just spoiled with love and attention. I can't help it! She's just so doggone sweet!
Well check back in to see the progress. Keep your fingers crossed for no rain on Saturday. Don't worry, contingency plans are in place, but I'd love to let them be able to play outside.
Thanks for stopping by! Your visits and encouragement are always such a delight. I read and treasure every comment!