I am a font lover!
I can spend hours just looking for the right font for some worksheet or test I'm producing for my classes,
imagine my complete and utter delight to learn that blogger is expanding
- wwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy expanding -
the number of fonts available.
I've already changed my fonts twice!
So how can you do this for yourself?
1. Go to your dashboard
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "blogger in draft."
4. Next click on "template designer"
5. Then on the left scroll to "advanced" and click.
7. You can also change your blog title, sidebar, and post footer fonts too!
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!
Now go play around and see what you can do to make your blog even more your own!
I LOVE IT!
Thanks for buzzin' in!