Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Lack of Progress on Baby Bee's Room

I had hoped it would be done by now.

But frankly, we still seem to be in the dreaming stage.

So.....why not share with you some more of our dreams for her room.....

Thanks Pinterest!
(You can follow this board here on Pinterest.)

 Sweet little light treatment.
Refurbished jewelry boxes - love those saturated colors.


 We'll have to have some sort of beach sign!

 And this sweet little lantern isn't in our price range, but I bet I can figure out a way to make something similar.
 I know I'll be making this for my girl!  Those peace signs!  Where did she get that obsession?
 A little ceiling inspiration.....
 and some wall inspiration.

I think that's half the problem.  Too much inspiration making it a bit hard to make final decisions.  

But Baby Bee's birthday is at the end of February, I have a couple of three day weekends coming up, so we better have some action around here soon.

Thanks so much for buzzing in for a visit today!
I'm so delighted to see you.
P.S.  And please, if you haven't already, take a moment to enter my giveaway for some sweet little treats.  Click here to enter!

11 comments:

  1. This is sooo amazing. I'm so happy that I found your blog. Wonderful! I fyou don't mind, I#ll stop by now and then :))
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inspirational photos are beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing your progress in Baby Bees room! Isn't it funny how everything old is suddenly new again {ie: peace signs}? I have yet to create a pinterest account. I get overwhelmed with all the goodness. Thank you for supporting my 'baby' by commenting on her first post.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute. We are also working on the bedroom of our girl. So many decisions ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww- I love this blog- it's like an "unwinder" for me- every time I stop by here, I leave in smiles.

    You will figure it out- everything is so fabulous (and you could SO make the lantern) and I can't wait to see where you take it...she must be a Pices, huh? All those water colors! Love it :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That room is sure to be sweet. Get buzzing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little light treatments look fun! How fun to decorate a girl's room. Having had all boys, I only have my own. ♥

    Did you get hooked up with your swap partner?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be fun! LOVE the peace pillow and all the fun tissue/lanterns hanging from the ceiling!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see the finished room. I am following you on Pinterest now too! Thanks for sharing.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure it will be gorgeous, she is one lucky baby bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see what you settle on. I'm sure it will be darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is all so cute. Cannot wait to see photos of the completed project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.