Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome My Special Guest Blogger....

Today I welcome someone very dear to my heart to my blog.
You've met her before, but this is her first post.




We started with a discussion about what to blog about over some hot chocolate and a white mocha...

And she decided she wanted to write about some of her favorite things in her room.

So please give a warm welcome to Baby Bee!









I got this at Cat Haven and do you want to know when I  got it?  I got it on a field trip. Cat Haven is a place where wildcats are saved.








I just love HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
When I went on a long car trip (13 states in 15 days) I watched
 HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 on mommy's laptop.
I got this poster from a friend of my mommy's.





I made this in second grade.It was so much fun to do.
But there is some stuff that grosses me out.
The intestines really gross me out.
Did you know if you got your small intestine and stretched it out, it would be 20 feet long?



The reason I am showing this is that we forgot to paint on a fresh new coat of paint when we painted my desk and chair.
 HAHAHAHAHAhaha Hey how come no one is laughing with me, especially my mommy.


My Sweet Bee mom painted this for me. She's the best bee mom ever.
This is hand painted not spray painted.
 









I am not sure where I got these things.
Sweet Bee Mom says she just bought these things for me.
Well I sure like them.








This is my iPod. It's small, isn't it? But I like it. It is so much fun to listen to.


P.S. I miss Worker Bee.


It would just make Baby Bee's day if you could leave a comment.  I hope you can!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll have some of that hot chocolate ready for you the next time.

7 comments:

  1. Nice job on the guest blog, Baby Bee! I miss you too, but I'll be back on Tuesday!

    Love, Worker Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Bee, you did a very good job with your very first guest blog. It was very interesting and I enjoyed it very much. I hope to here more from you on Sweet Bee's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post - it's always so fun to have a peek into someone's home to see how it's decorated. Looks like you have a beautiful room with so many pretty details! Thanks so much for sharing them. -amy

    PS I agree - the whole intestine thing is pretty gross. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Bee, You did a great job! You have a very pretty room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Baby Bee, Its so nice to meet you!
    Love your room and all the intersting things you have!
    My granddaughter loves HSM & Miley Cirus....and my 22 year old daughter loves the Jonas brothers!

    Hugz, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Bee~ I'm strolling in to catch up and especially to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
    It's such a wonderful time to stop and reflect on all those we cherish and are truly grateful for.
    Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to visit and leave feeling inspired!

    Even though our Thanksgiving is very small in number, with hubby and son (we don't count the cat cause she doesn't like turkey). We don't scrimp on the menu...from appetizers to desserts with several carb loaded dishes in between! We will be enjoying tryptophan playoffs too!

    Sweet Holiday wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby Bee I just love your room. Auntie Deb Bee would love to buzz over and soak in the sweet aroma of the honey comb feel. You are so creative and so talented. I sense some creative writing in your future young lady. Thanks for sharing the hap bee ness you are filled with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.