Monday, November 7, 2011

The Bees Were Buzzin'

This weekend, I got together with the my delightful friends, The More Creative Bee and The Singing Bee!  As always, we had so much fun together.  We went to a little town called Exeter that was filled with charming shops and good food and......coffee......although the other bees had tea.  We ended up celebrating our birthdays too!

Did I remember to bring my camera?  No, of course not! 

But I can share with you a little treat The More Creative Bee got me for my birthday and a couple of dishes I just couldn't resist (trust me, the price was waaaaay right).  

(The Singing Bee gave me some FABULOUS Halloween decorations, but I put them away before taking a picture - can't believe I did that - I kept telling myself, don't forget to take pics for the blog.....oh well, you'll just have to wait for next year.)
Buzzzzzzz......isn't it the cutest?  

This cute little bee came straight home and right into a pot of boxwood I have on the front steps.  

Love it!

Thank you More Creative Bee!

And then, at this charming store filled with great vintage items and upcycled furniture and accessories I found two dishes I couldn't leave behind....

A cute little jadeite bowl.....I'm thinking perfect for my morning oatmeal
AND
this sweet blue plate with cherries on the back.  
I don't think they are really vintage, but no matter, I love their colors and design!

And....if you noticed.....

I'm all set up to make a latte for you.  Decaf or fully loaded?  White chocolate or regular chocolate?  

What would you prefer today?
My pleasure to make you a yummy latte.
Thanks for buzzin' in!

7 comments:

  1. Caramel Latte???? When can I come over?
    Stopped by to say HI!!!!
    Hope your week is a good one,
    Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green bowl. It's perfect for oatmeal.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Birthday. I love your coffee station. Coffee it one of my joys in life too. Love your little metal bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see it really well but I think your little cherry plate may be depression glass (Cherry Blossom pattern). Look it up online. Good finds either way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely day! The dishes are adorable.Can see little treats displayed so pretty on the plate.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little bee is so cute! And since you asked, I'd like a fully loaded pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream and cinnamon on top, please! Your green bowl looks just like the ones we had when I was growing up. We had matching coffee mugs, too. I hope I didn't miss your birthday. Were you celebrating it early?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bee is adorable! :) You really had some great finds. I love latte...and chocolate please! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.