Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cherry Love from Reader Bee

My niece Reader Bee (she's about a year and half older than Baby Bee) is a bee after my own heart.  She loves to read, she loves to craft, and she loves to redecorate.   

Well that sweet Reader Bee made me something I know will delight all you Rednesday bloggers!

What could that possibly be in that milk glass?  
I see green.......
I see red......
 Why, it's a cherry!  
 A cherry that tells me that I am loved.......
 I love you too Reader Bee!
Thank you Reader Bee for my adorable cherry!
Thank you so much for buzzing by on this cheery day!
And if you have a moment, click on my Christmas giveaway and leave a comment!

16 comments:

  1. awwww that is the sweetest thing!
    Have a great Rednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is that? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a friend you have!

    A DAY WITHOUT SCARLET

    A day without scarlet, they say,
    Can color the soul ashen-grey;
    For if there’s no red,
    The soul feels half-dead,
    And has no incentive to play.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Red blossoms here, red buds here

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet...I know you'll love this forever too :)
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure the cherry is!
    So sweet :)
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that!! You are loved! She did a great job on that sweet cherry!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just precious! I know you'll treasure it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so incredibly cute that I can't stand it. I want to come right over to your cottage! Thanks for stopping by and Happy (late) Rednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet, special gift!
    Homemade from the heart are the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How precious are those gifts from the heart and hands of our children:>) Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, love, love reader bee's cherry! How old is she? It's obvious that she thinks your pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww... that is precious...what a keeper.

    Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh, just love that cherry...it's so sweet. Homemade gifts are priceless.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.