Monday, January 11, 2010

The Birthday Theme Revealed

A decision has been made!  A theme has been chosen!  Are you ready?

Baby Bee's 9th birthday party will have..... (trying to keep the anticipation going....)

A CUPCAKE THEME!

We found the cutest little prizes for games at my Target (yep it's mine - you can't have it)....

and these picture frames that we'll decorate somehow....

Best of all, I searched on etsy and found these....

but Baby Bee's will be with cupcakes and these colors....

You have to see what Carli at Dimpleprints has to offer.  I wonder if she has a blog?  I'll have to ask her.

How cute is this?

I found this skirt and shirt (separate listing) here on etsy from Daffodillie's.

Ahh - who doesn't love etsy?  Just type in cupcake and look what you find!

I haven't come up with all the activities yet, except for cupcake decorating.
Do you have any ideas?
I just love planning parties and all the fun little details you can do.

Thanks for stopping by and please don't hesitate to offer any ideas.  I'm always looking for new inspiration.

Oh, I nearly forgot, I'm having a little giveaway.  To be entered you can leave a comment here or on the original post.  Here's a sneak peek of the back cover....


Again, I'm delighted to have you stop by.  It's always a treat.  How was your latte this time?  I hope you enjoyed it.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cupcake idea for the party! The goodies, the dress is adorable...everyone loves cupcakes! Do you have the big cupcake pan by Wilton? It is fun to make a BIG cupcake with the pan!
    I have it and love it!
    Thanks for sharing and I want to win the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes, a child's dream. I remember how my girls loved cupcakes. There's something about the very word "cupcake" that conjures up all sorts of sweet thoughts. Lucky girl you've got. Hope she knows that.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet birthday that will bee....cupcakes are always fun..love the colors you have picked...
    Love to be in your giveaway..
    Have a Blessed day....
    Sweet Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out this site..it might give you
    some ideas..
    http://www.sweetopia.net/2009/05/rainbow-tea-party-cookies-lollipop-flower-cupcakes/

    Sweet Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Sounds like a wonderful party for the little girls - even the grown-up girls would love it.

    I looked around at some previous posts and enjoyed it so much that I signed up to follow you.

    Please count me in for the giveaway!!!

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.