Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Little Craft Project

Last Teacher Appreciation Day our PTO gave all of us teachers these hall passes.  Cute, but kind of boring and everyone's was the same.



Well, I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I Sweet Bee'd them!



I traced them onto some scrapbook paper scraps....





Then I Mod Podged the paper onto the back of the hall pass....





Next I sanded off the edges....



I poked the hole back through and then put a few light coats of Mod Podge on for protection...



Then I cut some black gingham ribbon for replacement hangers...





And these are the finished hall passes!

Such a simple thing, but I know I will be delighted every time I see them hanging in my classroom.  Plus I know my students will get a kick out of them too.
(And if they get left somewhere by one of my students they'll get back to me.)

What little craft projects bring you a bit of bliss?

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.


5 comments:

  1. These hall passes are too cute! You know I love the ME paper. I love to do all kinds of crafts.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the papers you used!! I so want to find something to mod podge now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute are those!!! You clever little thing!

    Happy New Year!

    ~Liz

    P.S. thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made something very plain verrry cute! Love them!
    Happy Monday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.