Wednesday, January 20, 2010

G...o....i....n.....g t..h..r...o....u...g..h.... w...i...t...h...d...r......

.....awl.

Whew!  I'm back in blogland - if only for a few short minutes.  Haven't had time to do much visiting and haven't had much time to post.  Sometimes that job just gets in the way of all my fun!  Sure have missed you all, but I needed to concentrate on some new lessons and lesson revisions.  Each year I try to do a better job than the previous year.   (Sorry kids I had about 15 years ago - I'm a much better teacher now.)   Plus Baby Bee and I are working on a little Charlotte's Web project.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi! How's it going? Want to go for a coffee?"




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'd love a cup o Java Jolt! But I'd never be the same again! I've switched to decaf, strong and (soy) creamy. Stop by for a cup any time!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.