Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cherries, Rednesday, and Amy the Artist


Just a couple little red pretties to share with you today....



This is another cute, whimsical and charming painting from Amy Jo Studios.  I found Amy here on ebay.  She also sells her adorable paintings here on etsy.  You can click on the picture to make it bigger.




This is just a cute little knickknack.  It's Mary Engelbreit and I've had it for several years.  It's always lived in my kitchen and it now sits on the windowsill above my sink.

Wouldn't it make you smile while you did the dishes?

Okay, it takes more than some cute little cherries to make me smile while I do the dishes, but the thought is nice right?

Be sure to stop by Sue's at It's a Very Cherry World to see what others are sharing for Rednesday!

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. I could probably crack a smile if I had those cherries on my windowsill! And that painting is so cute. I wish I had the talent to just whip up a little something like that. I guess that's what Ebay and Etsy are for!
    I wish you happiness and prosperity in 2010!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Engelbreit makes me smile - especially cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

    Homemade Salsa and Tomato sauce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cherries would help a lot with doing dishes! I have a lot of ME and really enjoy it all! I wish she was making her ceramics again.....I miss them. Thanks for the post! The cute little plaque by Amy is just really sweet, I am going to go check out her sites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, these cherries would make me smile too! They are cute (like almost everything ME). The painting is adorable, it's a gift to paint like that. Happy Rednesday and the best wishes for 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the painting and I LOVE the ME cherries. I wish I had some of those. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I could smile at those cute cherries on the windowsill. I might not laugh out loud, if I were doing the dishes, but I would smile!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the painting & the cherries are adorable !
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.