Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Look Who Stopped by Last Year...

Hope he comes to your house this year!

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!


  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! The Christmas is a lovely idea.

  2. I intended to say the Christmas tea is a lovely idea.

  3. Can you believe it's almost here? Merry Christmas!

  4. Just look at that Santa! He looks like he was caught red handed! :)

    Merry Christmas! Many blessings to you and your precious family.


  5. I hope he comes too! Lol!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It's been a while since I checked it. But you can purchase the K-pods for the Keurig at grocery stores and online. Online you can buy sample packs of 5 for $2.95. Thats still cheaper than going to Starbucks or even the gas-station. I hope you have a wonderful holiday! -April


Thank you for buzzing by and taking time to leave me a little note. I always enjoy hearing from my friends.